Call for submissions is open for the 17th Busan International Video Art Festival(BIVAF).
Submissions will be open for two weeks, from June 26 to July 9. More details can be found in the guidelines below. You can also find the guidelines on our website and social media. The submission link will be accessible from JUNE 26th. The 17th edition of BIVAF will be held from 15 September to 15 October 2023.
Submission link(**Google Forms**): https://forms.gle/oBWe7jxXpfLJL3AaA
Submission Guidelines – 17th Busan International Video Art Festival
■ ELIGIBILITY & RULES
– Video artworks
– Up to 2 works per artist
– We only accept works produced from 2021 to the deadline below
– 1,000,000 KRW for prize-winner
– Screening at the 17th BIVAF
■ DEADLINE & HOW TO APPLY
Period: 26 JUNE ~9 JULY 2023 (All Day)
How to apply: Google Forms(https://forms.gle/oBWe7jxXpfLJL3AaA)
Submission fees: Free
*Please submit the video file by e-mail (email@example.com) if it is not possible to submit a link through Google Forms.
■ 17th Busan International Video Art Festival
Period: 15 September ~ 15 October 2023
Main venue: Space Heem (B1 & 2F, 3, Sumi-ro 50beon ga-gil, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea) / www.spaceheem.com
*Partner spaces of the 17th BIVAF will be announced later
■ SELECTION & ANNOUNCEMENT
– <First selection> by the BIVAF selection board
– <Final selection> by the jury composed of 2-3 experts
– Total number of selected works will be about five, including prize-winner and competition
– Prize-winner will be announced at the beginning of August 2023 on our website, SNS, and individual contact
■ HOSTED BY
BIVAF Busan International Video Art Festival
■ SUPPORTED BY
Busan Cultural Foundation
Busan Metropolitan City
Busan International Video Art Festival (BIVAF) aims to introduce video artworks that contemplate contemporary issues. In addition to the artworks selected through the open submissions, we invite and screen video artworks through curation so that people can understand the flow of contemporary video art.