CURRENTS New Media is now accepting submissions for our 2022 art and technology festival in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
Every summer since 2010, CURRENTS New Media presents one of the leading art and technology festivals in the United States. Based in Santa Fe, New Mexico, CURRENTS brings together the work of established and emerging new media artists from the USA and around the world.
Submission Deadline: November 1, 2021
Notified by: January 10, 2022
Festival Dates: June 17 – 26, 2022
This year’s submission categories include:
- Installations (Interactive and non-interactive)
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated or Fabricated Objects
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Experimental Single Channel Video, Documentary, and Animation
Application Link: https://currentsnewmedia.org/submission-guidelines-2022/
Application Fee: $25 for single Submission, $20 for multiple submissions
CURRENTS New Media champions new media arts and supports artists in creating innovative work. Our annual festival, educational programs, and exhibition space give the public year-round access to immersive and expansive art experiences.