Every summer since 2010, CURRENTS New Media presents one of the leading art and technology festivals in the United States. Based in Santa Fe, New Mexico, CURRENTS brings together diverse, boundary-pushing works of established and emerging new media artists from the USA and around the world.
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2022
Festival Dates: June 16 – 25, 2023
Application Link: https://currentsnewmedia.org/submission-guidelines-2023/
This year’s submission categories include:
- Installations (Interactive and non-interactive)
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- AI Generated or Assisted 2D and 3D work
- Robotics/Kinetic/Electro-Mechanical Objects and Installations
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated or Fabricated Objects
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Experimental Single Channel Video/Experimental Documentary/Animation
Our Mission: CURRENTS New Media fosters new media arts and supports artists in creating innovative work. Our annual festival, educational programs, and exhibition space give the public year-round access to immersive and expansive art experiences.