MARÍA FERNANDA MORGAN TRINIDAD
MÓNICA LILIAN IBARRA REYES
NAYELI DANAE MAGAÑA PASTRANA
Call to artists for an INTERNATIONAL NEW MEDIA ART FESTIVAL 2019 SANTA FE. This is a curated art exhibition.
Travel expenses and housing provided for selected installation artists.
Festival Dates: June 7 – 23, 2019
This year’s categories include:
- Interactive Environments
- CURRENTS Entrance Design
- Installations (Interactive and Non-Interactive)
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated Objects (i.e. 3D Printing)
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Single Channel Video and Animation
- Experimental Documentary
To apply, please read our submission guidelines on our website: https://currentsnewmedia.org/guidelines-2019/
About: CURRENTS serves as a platform for artistic experimentation. It promotes exploration into all forms of new media art, providing the public with an opportunity to experience an outstanding selection of innovative work. CURRENTS is committed to making this extraordinary form, at the intersection of art and technology, available to everyone.