The panel title is: A VISION FOR CHANGE: A NEW MEDIA ARCHITECTURE UNITING THE ARTS AND SCIENCES
Please view the CAA page with the panel description and CFP here:
Deadline to submit author proposals: Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 at 11:59 pm Western Standard Time. Notification of selected authors will be: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 (or soon thereafter)
To submit a proposal to present a paper at this panel,please complete the proposal form linked from this CAA information page: https://caa.confex.com/caa/2021/webprogrampreliminary/meeting.html
Direct link here: https://caa.confex.com/caa/f/tnxbicijhcpp
The form will ask you to include the following information:
- Abstract (250 words max. single paragraph)
- The CAA Question Response: 100 words (Why is your proposal a good fit for this session?)
- Shortened CV (Preferred: 2 pages) (Encouraged)
- Documentation of work being discussed, limit 5 images in a single pdf.
- Proposal Bibliography/References (Optional)
- Glossary (When specialized terms are used including (Art, Science, & Technology)
- CAA membership #
- Contact Information: (Please see below in form page link)
We are thrilled to share the news that in 2021 the session is being co-chaired by LEAF community member Gustavo Rincon, and Leonardo Managing Editor, Erica Hruby!
Please email your completed proposal form to Gustavo at: email@example.com
A few additional notes:
- A paper that has been published previously or presented at another scholarly conference may not be delivered at the CAA Annual Conference.
- Paper Requirements: You will be required to share your completed paper amongst Chair and all panelists by January 15th, 2021.
- Maximum word count: Short Papers (2500 words max)
- Maximum word count: Long Papers (3500 words max) (The word count will include title, subtitle, authors, abstract (100 words), Text, glossary ,& bibliography – references) – Note: All final formatting information will be forthcoming. A 10 figures limit will be imposed.)
- FAQ: https://www.collegeart.org/programs/conference/FAQMembership
- Requirements: Upon acceptance, presenters must join or bring CAA memberships up to date, (you may apply with a non-member ID). Only members can be added to a Session.
Please review the full list of guidelines: CAA Conference Guidelines:https://caa.confex.com/caa/2021/webprogrampreliminary/meeting.html